HOW TO DEAL WITH A TOTALLY BORING JOB
Photo by rawpixel.com
- Get rid of clocks, watches, and other time-keeping devices.
- Identify what is most boring about your work days.
- Offer your help when your coworkers are involved in new or difficult projects.
- Take on more responsibility.
- Spend time learning new skills that directly relate to your job or field.
- Explore the possibilities of switching departments.
- Finding subjects or subject areas that inspire you.
- Take small breaks to stretch.
- Keep your breaks interesting.
- Go outside during lunch.
- Plan healthy lunches.
- Listen to music that motivates you.
- Make your workspace comfortable.
- Identify (legal) entertainment.
- Work from home.
- Find another job.